Monday, May 11, 2009

And so it begins...

I finally won the battle between procrastination and I. I have been struggling with my first blog post for 2 months (O.D. , I know lol) now. Since schools over and only a few finals left, i had no more excuses. But I finally started and I'm dedicated.

So with that said, I just wanted to let you know a few things I will blog about but am not limited to:

  • Fashion
  • Celebrity Gossip
  • Technology (Gadgets, Cars, Etc.)
  • Everyday Issues (Relationships, Financial, Political, Etc)
  • My Issues: have a lot (lol)
  • and any questions you may have (No Limits)
Sometimes my grammar may be off, comments may not be liked, may even be uneducated or Ghetto but its 100% me and exactly what I think. I hope I entertain as well as Enlighten you.

And so it begins...

No comments:

Post a Comment